Start by getting all of your settings via your control panel, you can find the settings by clicking on "E-mail" at the top of the menu and then "Accounts".
In here you will find the e-mail accounts you have with us, select the menu to the right of the one you wish to install and click on "Configure email client". Here you will find the settings for incoming and outgoing server.
Now we are going to show you how to add your email in your iPhone in 6 simple steps:
1. Now, start up your iPhone and go to "Settings" and click on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
2. Click on "Add account" here:
3. In this screen, click on "Other" at the bottom:
4. On the next screen, click on "Add Mail Account":
5. This is where you fill in the user data that you have installed your e-mail with, the following is only an example:
Password: What you chose when you created your e-mail account.
Description: Domain.se Email
6. Now you need to fill in the information that you got before we started the guide, in this example we have specified the cpsrv03.misshosting.com as the incoming and outgoing server, but you can have different depending on which server you have your account on.
Now click on "Next" at the top right and your new e-mail account will now be created in your mobile and you should be able to receive and send mail!